Hotel Exclesior Dubrovnik
With its prestigious location just steps from the UNESCO Old City of Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior is ready to showcase its refurbished grandeur as one of the most lavish hotels on the Adriatic. A former royal villa built in 1913 and taking full advantage of gorgeous west-facing views of the glorious Old Town, Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik enjoys the most enviable location of any hotel in the city – just a five-minute walk from the medieval fortress walls.
It has long welcomed famous guests including Queen Elizabeth II and Elizabeth Taylor. It’s only when you visit that you fully appreciate the magnificence of the setting – the tranquil gardens in which to stroll, the beautiful beach, and the hotel’s three restaurants all offering spectacular views of the Adriatic.
Reservations at special conference rate are made directly through hotel website www.adriaticluxuryhotels.com . On mentioned webpage you should go to Book your stay option in top right corner, choose hotel Excelsior, enter your period of stay and code APEX2022 in area provided for it.
Deadline for room reservation is August 19th 2022.
Not included (to be paid on check-out):
City tax: up to 3,00 Eur per person/day
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– In order to benefit from the special agreed rates the conference participants have to make reservations no later than August 19th, 2022.
– On-line Hotel reservation requires credit card information in order to guarantee payment. The hotel reservation without credit card information is not possible.
– After the deadline (August 19th, 2022.) special rates will be applicable depending on availability.
– If the room block agreed is sold before deadline reservations can be closed before 19th of August 2022.
– The special agreed rates are valid 3 days prior and post the conference.
– On-line reservation can be canceled without any charge up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
– If the reservation is cancelled in a period between 7-4 days prior to arrival date, hotel reserves right to charge participant’s credit card for 2 night stay.
– If the reservation is cancelled within period of 4 days prior to arrival date, hotel reserves right to charge participant’s credit card for total envisaged period of stay.
– In case of No-Show, the hotel reserves right to charge participant’s given credit card for total envisaged period of stay.